Hyperboy: Episode 5 Hyperboy: Episode 5

Definitely improved from the other Hyperboys.

The other ones are awesome, but this one just takes the cake. I can't wait to see the next episode.

Claydays: Alien! Part 2 Claydays: Alien! Part 2

Very, very nice.

I found myself laughing throughout the whole thing. One question though, where'd you get those sound effects that you used when the claymen hit the ground and stuff like that?

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Haha, Awesome.

I especially like how Rorschach was a "friend to all animals". Ironic.

It's a Sign! It's a Sign!

Cool.

I lauged.

The Last Fight The Last Fight

Pretty darn good

Pretty good, but the character animation seemed pretty limited... I would've liked to see them move their arms or something a lot more than what you have. Other than that, fantastic. I'd really like to see a full series made out of this.

Spider-Powers For XMas 2 Spider-Powers For XMas 2

Foreshadowing....

How interesting. I'll check out next year's installment.

John McCain John McCain

This is the best thing ever.

This is so hilarious. Everyone I've showed it to loved it. Awesome. 10 stars, 5 stars, and fav'd.

How Are You Now? How Are You Now?

Beautiful

The entire time I was almost in some sort of a trance through the whole thing, and I started to tear up a little bit. Very nice tribute to all those about the Sichuan earthquake.

Mario 1, 2, Step: Beta Mario 1, 2, Step: Beta

Pretty good.

The art is great in it, but I rated 5 because you really shouldn't submit unfinished stuff to Newgrounds. Other than that, great work!

|~Enemy In The Snow~| |~Enemy In The Snow~|

Great!

I love it!
I'm a big fan of your work, but I have one question.
Exactly how do you make the backgrounds? I mean, I think it's in photoshop, but what renders and brushes do you use to make it look so good?

SpikeVallentine responds:

hmm. i dont know.
i use distort alot, it's amazing for perspective.
i just make a texture, then distort.

TRY IT, ITS AMAZING